Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Poll_c100%Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Poll_c100%Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Poll_c10100%Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 11th November 2018, 15:47

Where do your sims shop? Let's share how we run our shops and post some pictures of them.

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 11th November 2018, 16:41

This is still pretty much a WIP, but I'd like to share some pictures before I start rebuilding it (yes, I'll have to put everything on OMSPs again!). This was intended to be a massive supermarket like ASDA or Tesco in the UK. You can buy pretty much anything from there. The ultimate idea is that sim suppliers would sell the owner their produce, and the goods will be restocked the standard way. However, I haven't playtested it yet, so it might be too difficult to achieve.

The visitors are greeted with the smell of freshly baked breads, buns, and pastries. One of my favourite sections!

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread VWjkCLw

There's also a huge selection of cakes and cupcakes for every occasion imaginable.

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread ZaxeEom

Vegetables and fruit come straight from the local farms and are sold in crates. They are also sold individually, but the kiosk is hidden (I made an invisible recolour of it)

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread BbyXKZZ

There's also a cute nook for delicious honey.

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread Gj9e8Qp

Fish just from the sea also comes in crates for those who like to stock up. All those crates (along with the veg ones) are available from buy mode. It's a tiny tweak of SimWardrobe's Packing Stations also by me

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread CV0JZIh

Lazy to cook tonight? Why not grab some takeaway meals from the supermarket?

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread HfqL0SK

A small pharmacy section for your sims' needs. There's a miscellaneous section nearby.

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread LstjQmw

I tried to make the till look realistic as well. Clutter is everything when it comes to that.

Let's go shopping! - Shops Thread 5p9Vay2

Everything that is sold is either edible or usable. Nothing is decorative. I had to go to SimPE a lot to be able to create this lot. Some things had to be made invisible, some had to be enabled for the catalogue.

I like this lot a lot, but I am not completely satisfied with the outside, so I want to rebuild. I want to make it more modern, something that'd look great in a city.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum