Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Poll_c100%A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Poll_c100%A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Poll_c10100%A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

A new way to do your sims' grocery shopping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 11th June 2019, 10:52

I love providing my sims with more food options. There's obviously custom menu options (food that your sims can cook at home, like new recipes), amazing buyable from the catalogue and edible food, but recently some simmers came up with something new.

We all know that in order to stock our sims' fridge, we need to either order groceries or go to the shop. The thing is, now instead of buying generic 'food' from the frozen section object (base game), our sims can buy individual items to 'cook' from. Those items will still give the sims the food points (fridge stock) they need, but now it's more personalised and thoughtful.

For example, Leefish came up with this stockable bread. I think this is an amazing idea. Then one of the most talented simmers in the community, DeeDee, made some decorative foods stockable as well. I think it provides a lot of roleplay opportunities (and makes our supermarkets less generic).

The good thing is that DeeDee promised to write a tutorial on how to create food like that. I am really excited to convert some food to make it stockable. I personally never liked using deco food and now all those great objects can be actually used.

What do you think about this? I think this project gives us an opportunity to create realistic supermarkets with lots of different food options, and I love making my game as realistic as possible.

Update: DeeDee's tutorial is here
princessbliss
princessbliss
Lurker

Postprincessbliss 20th June 2019, 13:34

I've been away for a while from simming, and now that I'm back, I'm finding all these wonderful new ideas.
I think it gives greater variety to businesses, and makes it a lot more realistic.
I really do hope DeeDee makes a tutorial for it.
Thanks for sharing this idea!
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 24th June 2019, 13:18

Yes, I am really looking forward to this, because I'd make some new food like this for my simmies. I just have to make my game work first...

Aysarth also made this great butcher's set that is stockable.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum