Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Poll_c100%Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Poll_c100%Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Poll_c10100%Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 11th November 2018, 15:46

How do your sims eat out? Let's share how we run our eating-out places (restaurants, cafés, bars, fast food chains, eateries, taverns, pubs, etc) and post some pictures of them.

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 11th November 2018, 16:11

I created a very colourful fast food chain restaurant in my hood.

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread LxgAoSO

Sims can come up to the till and get some takeaway burgers. They are sold in bulk. The till also imitates the usual fast food format when people come up, order, and get their food at the same place.

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread BBIkZBF

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread H5FCPVI

For those who are too lazy to step out of their car and want to get going as soon as possible, the restaurant has a drive-thru area. Random cars spawn there, so there's an illusion that the convenient drive-thru window is actually working.

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Y9CEDF4

Those who are happy to sit in, can enjoy some fresh burgers from these hot stands. There are no waiters and no table service, so sims come up and buy some delicious burgers and pay right away.

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread UNA4xvb

Building this restaurant was challenging for me. It was all because I usually create lots that are quite neutral in their colours, so I was trying to step out of my comfort zone. At that time I was also working on a story of one of my teen sims who had a job at that restaurant. I wanted to create a grotesque effect by making the place overly colourful and having lots of branded items and logotypes (all of them say Burger World).

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread Ag8dgUk

As you can see, Eilidh sort of hated that place, but she had no other choice.

Let's eat out! - Restaurants Thread SynjmRZ

Many of you will recognise Exnem's Burger World set that came with those amazing buy mode burgers. Running this place is very easy, but you have to try and clean up as soon as possible, because sims love to munch on those burgers a lot.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum