Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Poll_c100%Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Poll_c100%Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Poll_c10100%Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 6th November 2017, 18:40

Tutorial: Instagram for your sims or How to Simstagram P4kWj5W

To add an extra layer of realism to your sims' pictures, you can make them an Instagram account. I called this a tutorial, but it's more like a resource list.

Firstly, you will need an Instagram user interface template. There are a couple of them out there, but I think that Marina Delaco made the best ones.

If you are looking for something that would look just like your own Insta feed on your phone,  Instagram Feed & Profile Layout UI 2017 would be the best option. This template is the most recent one and it includes profile, feed and feed with stories templates in three formats.

Marina also made the older versions, so you can grab a pre-stories one or go for a look that is even older and more iconic. The good news is that the desiner also made a PSD version, as well as the PSD version for the older one.

If you fancy something more fictional, but still resembling the real thing, then you would like this version by boocreek.

You will also need an Instagram-style font. If you wanted to replace the logo, with Simstagram, for example, you would need to use their Billabong font. For the rest of the text you will need their [url=San Francisco[/url] fonts in different styles (regular and bold).

Well, this is pretty much it. Here you can see my example that I've made using Marina's template. While writing this post I also found this one on a different template by boocreek.

I may actually create my own template and post it here for your convenience. Let's simstagram.

Now you can also post your Simstagram pictures on the forum. You can do that in Storytelling.
simnerdhere
simnerdhere
Newcomer
https://smustleandflow.wordpress.com/

Postsimnerdhere 27th June 2018, 18:32

I would love to participate! However, I could really use a tutorial on how to put this all together. The layers in the layout are making my head spin.

SOS
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 29th June 2018, 20:52

I wanted to make a ready PSD for everyone interested. Now I have the motivation to do it Smile
simnerdhere
simnerdhere
Newcomer
https://smustleandflow.wordpress.com/

Postsimnerdhere 30th June 2018, 02:06

I ended up creating an actual Simstagram with Instagram and was quite surprised by how many people are on the Simstagram bandwagon!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum