Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Poll_c100%FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Poll_c100%FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Poll_c10100%FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 7th March 2017, 22:18

FreeSO: Getting Started & Gameplay Guide Freeso-logo

FreeSO is a revival of The Sims Online, that was launched in December 2002. The game was closed down on August 1, 2008. However, thanks to FreeSO TSO has become playable again.

How to start playing?
You need to create an account and get a client from the official website.

How to find other forum members in game?
Please visit this topic to get our members' nicknames in game. We are currently working on our lot as well.

It's my first time playing The Sims Online, is there anything I need to know?
You can find some useful guides and information here.

What is the time in FreeSO?
Current game time is always available here.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 9th March 2017, 02:49

Will be updated Smile

How to become a roommate?
You need to ask the owner of the property to become a roommate. Only they can invite you to become one.

How to earn money?
You can select one of the jobs or use money objects to earn some simoleons.

How to get a job?
You can use a computer to get a job by clicking 'Look for a job'. You can now choose between Diner and Robot Factory.

When can I go to work?
You can go to work once an hour, job countdown is available here.

How to get a promotion?
Robot factory promotion requirements are here, diner requirements are here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum