Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Welcome to Make My Sims Real Poll_c100%Welcome to Make My Sims Real Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Poll_c100%Welcome to Make My Sims Real Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Welcome to Make My Sims Real Poll_c10100%Welcome to Make My Sims Real Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Welcome to Make My Sims Real

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 7th July 2016, 02:04

Welcome to Make My Sims Real OZGQnlA

Welcome to Make My Sims Real

Make My Sims Real is a sims forum, that aims to provide you with the best simming-community experience. Here you can find well-organised and high quality custom content, useful guides and tutorials, sim-stories and challenges, interesting discussions and much more.

We will teach you how to get the most out of your game, help you minimise bugs and glitches, get rid of technical problems, prevent corruptions, and maximise fun. We know how to enhance your game with the help of custom content, codes and tricks. Our main goal is to create a friendly and helpful community of avid simmers.

Our forum is user-friendly and has a highly customisable design. We offer fast guest and user forum support, as well as user-to-user game and custom content help.

What is Make My Sims Real?

User-Friendly Forum
Our forum is really easy to use. However, if you still have any questions regarding the forum, you can always ask them here

Highly Customisable Design
Tired of those forums in colours you don't like? You can choose your own colour scheme and change it whenever you want. We offer more than 100 colour themes and plan to implement even more. You can even choose your own colour! Random theme is available too - the scheme will change every time you open a new page. Your colour choice will be saved and you will be able to view the forum in your favourite colour when you access the forum.
If you don't like dark forums you can always switch to our light theme - just scroll down and turn the lights on.

Guides and Tutorials
We aim to share all our knowledge about the Sims game series with you. We will teach you all we know about gameplay, building and design, custom content creation and more. We like to find interesting solutions and game secrets, and we are eager to share this knowledge with you. Our forum is also a great place to share your experience with the community. All the guides are moderated and organised, so you don't have to worry about looking for them everywhere and choosing the best one - everything is already done for you.

Game Support and Help
If you are experiencing any problems with your game, we will be happy to help you. We provide user-to-user game support and help from experienced simmers.

Organised and high-quality custom content
You can find custom content for your games on our forum. All the submissions are hand-picked and pre-moderated, so we are proud to say that we have the best custom and high-quality custom content selection. We collect creations from various websites, and aim to cover not only well-known ones, but also small blogs and sites. All the creations are well-organised, put into categories and tagged. We update our custom content forums daily. 

While you can browse the forum and download a ton of amazing custom content, you can also share your custom content with us directly or by posting links to your blog or website.

Welcome to Make My Sims Real LTnxJ9E Welcome to Make My Sims Real 4CODXuv Welcome to Make My Sims Real 4WN3e74 Welcome to Make My Sims Real AtrB4nb
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 24th July 2016, 14:57

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 24th July 2016, 18:22

Hello and welcome to Make My Sims Real forum! We are pleased to have a fellow simmer here. This small guide will help you make yourself at home and get started easily.

First Things First

This may seem a little bit obvious, but one of the first things you need to do when you join a new community is to make sure that you are familiar with all the do's and dont's - read our Rules & Regulations. This will help you avoid unpleasant situations, warnings and even bans.

We aim to create a friendly and welcoming community here, as well as a useful platform for sharing knowledge, news and custom content related to the Sims game series. Following those simple rules and guidelines will ensure that our forum is easy and pleasant to use for anybody. We recommend that you make sure that you know our rules before posting.

Using the forum

When you first open our forum, it may be a bit overwhelming: there are so many buttons, functions, categories, and forums. It may seem a just little bit difficult to use all those features and navigate, but actually it's nothing like that at all. There are some useful guides on how to use the forum, which are located in The Ultimate Forum FAQ and Guide topic. If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask them in our Support forum. We are always here to help you.

Your Profile

Well, now you know how to use the forum and navigate through it. We think it's time to show yourself a bit. One of the most important things on a forum is your avatar picture. An avatar is your graphical representation, you will be associated and recognised by it. It can be easily set and changed in your Profile. There are also several fields there that will help the community know you better: your location, hobbies, major game, etc. You can add some of your social networks, messengers, blogs and other contact fields.

Start Communicating

Your profile looks great now, doesn't it? It's high time to start communicating. Firstly, don't forget to introduce yourself to the community by saying 'Hi' in our Introductions section. This is probably the easiest way to start getting to know the community members.

Obviously, this forum is dedicated to the Sims game series, so you're most likely a simmer too. Just start browsing the forum - we are sure that some of our sections will interest you. Simply start taking part in the existing discussions or create your own ones. The structure is quite simple: each generation has four sections: General Discussion, Guidelines & Tutorials, Help & Support, Custom Content. General Discussion sections are dedicated to the game in general. There you can discuss the game, ask any gameplay questions. Guidelines & Tutorials sections provide information, guides, tutorials, tips and tricks. Help & Support is dedicated to any technical game-related questions and issues, you can ask your questions and get some help there. Custom Content sections comprise our downloads selection and finds. Those are hand-picked and pre-moderated.

You may also be interested in our usergroups. Currently we have Treasure Hunters, Creators and Resident Creators. You can apply to become a member in this topic.

Now that we are all set and done, we would like to wish you a pleasant stay on Make My Sims Real.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 28th July 2016, 00:03

Hello, fellow simmer! A warm welcome to Make My Sims Real.

Firstly, you are more than welcome to say hello in our Introductions section. Just create a new topic and tell us something about yourself - we are looking forward to getting to know you!

Tell us a bit about how you found the forum in How did you find Make My Sims Real. It's always interesting to know how we all gathered here.

Our forum can be really colourful. Have you tried our colour schemes yet? If you have, please tell us about your favourite colour choices in What is your favourite colour scheme topic.

What about your favourite generation of The Sims game series?

Do you remember how it all started? The Sims games first launched in 2000, can you believe that it was almost 20 years ago? Have you ever played the Sims Original, by the way?

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 28th July 2016, 00:03

Account Management & Profile

How to register on Make My Sims Real?
 Registration is very quick and easy. You need to accept our rules and fill in a couple of details (login, password, e-mail, etc). Then you need to check your inbox and confirm your registration. You can also connect to Facebook and register in one click. Click here to register, we'll be delighted to have you with us!.
Is registration required? Why become a member?
 No, you do not have to register to browse the forum. However, some key features are disabled for guests. For example, posting and replying is limited to members only. Downloading is currently only available for members as well. Subscribing to custom content you love is only available to members. Our registration is very easy and simple - it will take you less than five minutes to do so. Register
I can't activate my account / I never got the activation e-mail
 Firstly, we kindly ask you not to create another account, as doing so is prohibited by the rules of this forum. Please send us an e-mail via our Contact form to activate your account manually or for assistance. You are encouraged to use the e-mail address you've used during registration. Sometimes we manually activate unconfirmed registrations. If that happens, you will receive an e-mail and will be able to access the forum normally.
I can't log in / I forgot my password / I forgot my login
 If you are a new user, you need to check your e-mail and follow the activation link there to activate your account. After that you should be able to access the forum. If you still cannot, please contact us via our Contact form, we will help you solve the issue.
If you are already a member and you can't access the forum for some reason, please contact us.
If you forgot your password, please use this service. This will work if you remember your login and e-mail.
If you forgot your login, you can contact us to help you restore your account.
If you remember your login, but you can't access your old (account) e-mail, please contact the administrator. Your issue will be solved shortly.
How to change my username?
 By default, usernames cannot be changed. However, you can apply for a username change here. You need to be an active member for your request to be accepted.
How to change my password?
 If you are logged in, you can change your password in your Profile.
If you can't remember your password, please use the password recovery service or contact us.
How to change my e-mail?
 Unfortunately, you are not able to change your e-mail address by default. In order to change your address, please go to this topic and follow the instructions given there.
How to change my avatar?
 Go to your Profile, click Avatar. You can choose between uploading a picture or linking it. Please remember that it is against the rules to hotlink images, so please upload your avatar to a image hosting service and post the link from there.
How to change my forum settings?

Go to your Profile and click Preferences. You can change your settings there.
Messages (PM). You can allow and disallow private messaging with members. You can allow or disallow e-mail notifications for private messages. You can choose to display or not display message pop-ups on the forum.
E-mail. You can choose not to receive any e-mails by members. You can choose if you'd like to receive e-mail notifications when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can also be changed whenever you post. You can allow or disallow e-mail notifications of private messages you receive.
Facebook. You can link or unlink your Facebook account.
Newsletters. You can allow or disallow newsletters sent by administrators of Make My Sims Real. Newsletters are massive e-mails written and sent by this forums Administrators. If set to yes, you will receive them in your e-mail inbox.
Online Status. You can hide your online status or make it visible.
Reply Notifications. You can choose to be warned (or not) if a reply was posted while you where writing a reply to the same topic.
Signature. You can choose to always attach your signature or not. This can also be managed on a post basis.
BB-Code / HTML. Allow or disallow coding.
Smilies. You can choose to see or not to see smileys.
Language. You can change your default forum language.
Date And Time. You can change your timezone and your date and time format.
Why is this forum on a free hosting service?
 Make My Sims Real is a small forum that is owned and (currently) run by only one person. To avoid the financial costs, it has been decided to create this forum on a free hosting platform. We currently only pay for the domain name. The main reason behind choosing a free platform is the fact that should we decide to abandon the project or stop paying for the domain name, the forum and its content will remain available for people to use.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 29th December 2016, 10:49

Account Management & Profile

How to register on Make My Sims Real?
 Registration is very quick and easy. You need to accept our rules and fill in a couple of details (login, password, e-mail, etc). You can also connect to Facebook and register in one click. Click here to register.
It takes no more than 5 minutes to register on Make My Sims Real.
Is registration required?
 No, you do not have to register to browse the forum. However, some key features are disabled for guests. For example, posting and replying is limited to members only. Currently downloading is only available for members as well. Our registration is very easy and simple - it will take you less than five minutes to do so. Register
Why become a member?
 Apart from some obvious reasons (like not being able to post on the forum), there are some advantages of being a member on Make My Sims Real.
You can read more about our forum here.
I can't activate my account / I never got the activation e-mail
 Firstly, we kindly ask you not to create another account. Please send us an e-mail via our Contact form to activate your account manually. You are encouraged to use the e-mail address you've used during registration. Sometimes we manually activate unconfirmed registrations. If that happens, you will receive an e-mail and will be able to access the forum normally.
I can't log in / I forgot my password / I forgot my login
 If you are a new user, you need to check your e-mail and follow the activation link there to activate your account. After that you should be able to access the forum. If you still cannot, please contact us via our Contact form, we will help you solve the issue.
If you are already a member and you can't access the forum for some reason, please contact us.
If you forgot your password, please use this service. This will work if you remember your login and e-mail.
If you forgot your login, you can contact us to help you restore your account.
If you remember your login, but you can't access your old (account) e-mail, please contact the administrator. Your issue will be solved shortly.
How to change my username?
 By default, usernames cannot be changed. However, you can apply for a username change here. You need to be an active member for your request to be accepted.
How to change my password?
 If you are logged in, you can change your password in your Profile.
If you can't remember your password, please use the password recovery service or contact us.
How to change my e-mail?
 Unfortunately, you are not able to change your e-mail address by default. In order to change your address, please go to this topic and follow the instructions given there.
How to change my avatar?
 Go to your Profile, click Avatar. You can choose between uploading a picture or linking it. Please remember that it is against the rules to hotlink images, so please upload your avatar to a image hosting service and post the link from there.
How to change my forum settings?

Go to your Profile and click Preferences. You can change your settings there.
Messages (PM). You can allow and disallow private messaging with members. You can allow or disallow e-mail notifications for private messages. You can choose to display or not display message pop-ups on the forum.
E-mail. You can choose not to receive any e-mails by members. You can choose if you'd like to receive e-mail notifications when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can also be changed whenever you post. You can allow or disallow e-mail notifications of private messages you receive.
Facebook. You can link or unlink your Facebook account.
Newsletters. You can allow or disallow newsletters sent by administrators of Make My Sims Real. Newsletters are massive e-mails written and sent by this forums Administrators. If set to yes, you will receive them in your e-mail inbox.
Online Status. You can hide your online status or make it visible.
Reply Notifications. You can choose to be warned (or not) if a reply was posted while you where writing a reply to the same topic.
Signature. You can choose to always attach your signature or not. This can also be managed on a post basis.
BB-Code / HTML. Allow or disallow coding.
Smilies. You can choose to see or not to see smileys.
Language. You can change your default forum language.
Date And Time. You can change your timezone and your date and time format.
Why is this forum on a free hosting service?
 Make My Sims Real is a small forum that is owned and run by one person. To avoid the financial costs, it has been decided to create this forum on a free hosting platform. We currently only pay for the domain name. The main reason behind choosing a free platform is the fact that should we decide to abandon the project or stop paying for the domain name, the forum and its content will remain available for people to use.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 27th January 2017, 00:34

Custom Content & Downloads

EASY TO BROWSE AND NAVIGATE
Our custom content is extremenly easy to browse and navigate. Sort by creator, class, theme, type and much more. Want to see wedding dresses only? Interested in microwave food? Looking for a short formal dress? It's all possible!
CREATE YOUR OWN FEED
Want to be the first to see the updates? Interested in certain custom content? On Make My Sims Real it's possible to create your own feed of custom content updates. No need to scroll, look or Google anymore! Get your own custom feed of custom content.

HIGH-QUALITY AND INTERESTING SUBMISSIONS
We aim to post only high-quality and interesting custom content.

You are a creator yourself? Share your creations on Make My Sims Real. No need to reupload, share directly from your website or blog.
No hotlinking!

GO TREASURE HUNTING
Are you also a custom content addict with gigabytes of stuff in your Downloads folder? Share our friendly team of Treasure Hunters!

Our custom content sections include submissions and finds from various websites on the Internet. While there are a lot of websites that offer custom content finds, here on Make My Sims Real we believe that downloads should be more organised and finding specific custom content should be very easy and therefore we have developed a system to achieve that.

The idea behind creating such a system was that even though there are so many amazing websites, blogs and forums with custom content and downloads, sometimes it is really difficult to find exactly what you are looking for without having to search or look through the entire website. Unfortunately, usually, categories are quite broad and abstract, which makes it even more difficult to navigate through websites and find what you want. If you ever experienced the same issue, our forum is for you. 

Our goal is not only to find high-quality custom content but also thoroughly organise, categorise and tag downloads appropriately. For example, let's have a look at our Food & Drinks section for The Sims 2. Firstly, you can sort the creations by their type - Food and Drinks. Well, this is quite simple, isn't it? There is even more to come. Another criterion used is their class (soup, salad, main course, dessert, etc.), you can also sort the creations by occasion (holidays, birthday, wedding, etc.) and time of meal. Finding something specific has never been easier!

And if you wish to get updates, you can have them all by subscribing to one of our global tags or have, for example, breakfast dishes only. Click here to know more about our subscription methods, that feature standard e-mail notifications and only forum ones.

While we look for interesting custom content daily, any website or blog is welcome to submit their creations. There is no need to open a new topic and post your updates there, your creations will be seen among the rest of the catalogue. You do not have to reupload anything, just post a link to your resource and it will be added to our directory.

Our Principles:
No Ad.Fly, hotlinking or reuploading creations.
High-quality custom content from various websites.
Well-organised, categorised and tagged custom content system.
Daily directory updates.
Specific custom content should be easier to find.
Priority is given to creators' own websites, rather than well-known ones. 
Personalised updates.

Thank you for your support of the project. We do hope you enjoy simming with Make My Sims Real. 
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 5th April 2017, 01:52

Sharing Your Videos

If you are a YouTuber, you are welcome to share your videos and channel updates on Make My Sims Real. All you have to do is to create your own topic in Screenshots & Videos. As you can see, there are several sections there dedicated to each game. If you create videos about several of those, please create multiple topics and sort your content according to the game.

Creating Your Topic

Here are some tips on how to create your topic and make it attractive.

Your First Post. Your first message in the topic should be introductory. Tell us about your channel, how you created it, what kind of videos you make, what are your plans and so on. Don't invite users to watch your videos or subscribe straight away - it would be better just to tell them about your channel.
Posting Your Videos. After you've told us about your channel, feel free to share a couple of videos on the forum - use our 'Insert a YouTube video' feature. Please remember to tell the members what your video is about.

Do's and Dont's

Please don't about our Rules & Guidelines.

Joining The Usergroup

When you have a couple more posts on the forum and your topic is all set and done, you can join our YouTubers usergroup. Apply here.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 15th June 2017, 06:54

Firstly, there are two ways of getting updates: e-mail notifications and forum notifications. You will be notified of any new posts out there.

Topic Bookmarking
Adding a topic to your favourite list is a handy way to have a quick access to your favourite or important topics. If you want to add a topic to your bookmarks, go to the topic and click 'Actions', choose 'Add to your bookmarks'. Now you can access the topic from your Favourites in your Profile. You can delete bookmarked topics there as well.

Topic Subscription
If you wish to get updates for a selected topic(s), you need to subscribe to it. In order to do this you need to go to the topic you wish to subscribe to and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see a link that says 'Watch this topic for replies'. Click the link. Alternatively, you can add '?watch=topic' to the address of the topic. Now go to Notifications in your Profile. Tick e-mail or toolbar option under 'A new post in a watched topic'.
If you would like to unsubscribe, you can manage your watched topics in Topic(s) being watched section in your Profile.

Tag Subscription
You can follow a tag to receive notifications as well. If you want to follow a tag, copy the tag name and go to Tags in your Profile. Paste the name of the tag and click 'Follow a new tag'. Now go to Notifications in your Profile. Tick e-mail or toolbar option under 'A new post in a watched topic'.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 21st June 2017, 00:54

REPORT FUNCTION
Found missing links or images? Someone is breaking the rules and no one seems to be doing anything about it? Please let us know by using the report function.

Report function was designed to create automatic responses to rule breaking and other issues. It can be used in several ways:
— to report rule breaking on the forum
— to report broken images or links
— to edit messages and update information

Every post on the forum can be reported (unless the function is disabled). You can locate the button on your right-hand side.

Welcome to Make My Sims Real P7z8Lwj

When you click the button, you will be asked to choose a reason for reporting. There is also a box where you can write your comments if necessary.

Welcome to Make My Sims Real Pgw6Wu3

When reporting a post, please choose an appropriate reason and write your comments if necessary. Then click the 'Save' button. Alternatively, you can use this code. X should be substituted by the number of a post.

Code:
http://www.makemysimsreal.com/report?mode=report&p=X
Once it is done, your report will reach the administration of the forum. Your reports are usually handled within several days. The decision making process may take more or less than that. You may also receive a PM from the administration regarding your report.

You can report other members' posts and your own (if you need to edit or update your post, but such function has been disabled). Please do not report your own posts unnecessarily.

Do not abuse the report function. Persistent abusers will have their report function access disabled and will receive a form of punishment.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 9th August 2017, 00:01

BE ACTIVE
The best way to help our forum is to be an active member. Join the discussions, open new topics, share your creations, tell us your thoughts, post some pictures... The opportunities are endless! You can also join one of our usergroups to take an active part in our forum's development. Yes, it's as simple as that!
INVITE A FRIEND
You know someone who likes The Sims game series? Invite your friend to our forum, let's help our community grow. The more the better!

Nowadays a lot of people have social networks. Make My Sims Real has them too! Share our promotional posts, reblog or retweet, post our links on your resource. Every little helps!

Thank you for your support!
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 30th July 2019, 22:01

Did you know that you could browse the forum in any colour you wish? There are several ways to customise our forum's design.

Switch the lights on!

By default, the forum is set to be displayed in the dark mode. It is not only easier on the eyes, but also looks sleek and stylish. However, if you're not a fan of dark websites, you can always switch to the light version.

Just scroll the page all the way down and turn the dark mode off.

Welcome to Make My Sims Real UPiTCrf

Paint it... Any colour you want!

There are a lot of colour schemes that can be used on the forum. Not crazy about our default one? Change it to anything you like. You can choose from:

- Pre-made colour schemes. There are more than X colour schemes to choose from.
- Random colour scheme. The forum will change its colour every time you refresh or open a new page.
- Any colour you like! Just pick 'custom colour' and choose your favourite colour. You need to know the hex code in order to do so.

The colour choice menu is just underneath the navigation bar.

Welcome to Make My Sims Real 07YqpQr

Show me my favourites!

You can pin your favourite boards to the top of the page. It's simple: scroll to your favourite board and hover over the area after its name. A little star will appear. When it does, simply click it and now that board will be displayed at the top of the forum.

Welcome to Make My Sims Real XLAvZCP

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum