Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Usergroup Application & Information Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Usergroup Application & Information Poll_c100%Usergroup Application & Information Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Usergroup Application & Information Poll_c100%Usergroup Application & Information Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Usergroup Application & Information Poll_c10100%Usergroup Application & Information Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Usergroup Application & Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 21st July 2016, 23:06

Now we are looking for...

Treasure Hunters (TS1, TS3, TS4)
Creators and Resident Creators
YouTubers

Usergroup Application & Information 2kV9C36Creators are those creative and talented people who make their own custom content and share it with others. If you enjoy making custom content for The Sims game series, this usergroup is for you.

— custom username and rank
— access to our Creators private forum
— Sim File Share invite code

Usergroup Application & Information Youtube-16 YouTubers are those who like to play the Sims game series and show their gameplay to the world. Let's plays, speedbuilds, legacies and challenges... There are so many things you can do out there! Sounds like you? You have a YouTube channel? Join our usergroup today!

Any simchannel is welcome regardless of view count or subscribers number.

— custom username and rank
— access to our YouTubers private forum to talk to fellow SimTubers and arrange collaborations, get help and advice and much more
— free banners for your YouTube channel
— your videos will be promoted on and outside Make My Sims Real

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 22nd July 2016, 01:51

Application Status: Open

Why join?

- new username colour and rank
- ability to post in 'Custom Content' sections without having to wait to be approved
- additional Plumbobs for you to spend

What do I need to join?

If you wish to become a Treasure Hunter on Make My Sims Real, there are a few requirements you must meet in order to be considered. If you do not meet any of the requirements listed below, your application will not be reviewed.

- you need to have more than 25 10 posts on the forum
- you need to have more than 5 accepted and posted custom content submissions for any game
- clear admin record (no recent warnings or bans)
- forum activity and free time

Treasure Hunter Expectations:

- Forum Activity. Being available to visit the forum several times a week and dedicate some of your time to it.
- Custom Content Submissions. Posting your own and reviewing custom content submissions made by other users (if applicable).
- Helpfulness. Help people on WCIF boards and with custom content issues and questions.

How to join?

In order to apply for this position, you need to fill in a form. Please make sure that you meet the requirements before submitting your application, otherwise, your application will not be reviewed.

Questions & Answers:

If you have any questions about the application process or the usergroup itself, please go to this topic.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 24th July 2016, 13:10

Requirements:

If you wish to become a Usergroup Application & Information 2kV9C36Creator on Make My Sims Real, there are a few requirements you must meet in order to join the usergroup. If you do not meet any of the requirements listed below, your application will not be reviewed.

- you need to have more than 25 10 posts on the forum
- you need to have an active topic with at least three downloads on the forum (Showcases & Workshops) or your own active website/page/blog with downloads for the Sims games

Benefits:

Custom username colour and rank
Access to a private forum
Sim File Share invite code

Expectations:

Helpfulness. Please help with Requests in Modding forums.
Custom Content Submissions. Post your custom content from your own page in Submissions or upload it on the forum.

How to apply?

In order to join this usergroup, you need to fill in a short form. Please make sure that you meet the requirements before submitting your application, otherwise, your application will not be reviewed.

Questions & Answers

How long does it take to fill in the form? It takes around 5 minutes.
How long will it take for my application to be reviewed? Your application will be reviewed within a week or less.
Who reviews my application? All applications are currently reviewed by @Aileen.
[/spoiler]

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 24th July 2016, 19:26

Application Status: Closed

Why join?

Your own board that you can manage and moderate yourself. No need to have your own website or a blog.
Access to tag system.
Advertising. Your creations will be promoted on and outside the forum (our social media and other finds websites).
Custom Username Colour & Rank

What do I need to join?

- you need to be a member of Creators usergroup
- you need to comply with forum's design standards
- you need to have an active topic with your creations in Showcases and Workshops

How to join?

Please see this topic.

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 28th July 2016, 04:38

Application Status: Closed

Requirements:
- you need to have more than 500 posts on the forum
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 25th March 2017, 07:06

Become a  Usergroup Application & Information Youtube-16 YouTuber on Make My Sims Real. Any sim-channel is welcome!

Why join?

- custom username colour and rank
- your videos will be promoted on and outside the forum
- access to a private forum on Make My Sims Real to communicate with other SimTubers
- free banners for your YouTube channel

What do I need to join?

If you wish to become a YouTuber on Make My Sims Real, there are a few requirements you must meet in order to be considered. If you do not meet any of the requirements listed below, your application will not be reviewed.

- you need to have at least 25 10 posts on the forum
- you need to have an active YouTube channel with at least three videos
- you need to have an active thread in Screenshots & Videos with at least one video posted
- your content must be related to The Sims game series
- clear admin record (no recent warnings or bans)
- forum activity and free time

What does it mean to be a YouTuber?

- Forum Activity. Being available to visit the forum at least once a week and dedicate some of your time to it.
- Video Submissions. Posting your new videos in our Screenshots & Videos.

How to join?

In order to join, you need to fill in a form. Please make sure that you meet the requirements before submitting your application, otherwise, your application will not be reviewed.

Questions & Answers:

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum