Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Hello to all of you from Italy! Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Hello to all of you from Italy! Poll_c100%Hello to all of you from Italy! Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Hello to all of you from Italy! Poll_c100%Hello to all of you from Italy! Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Hello to all of you from Italy! Poll_c10100%Hello to all of you from Italy! Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Hello to all of you from Italy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YleniaC
YleniaC
Lurker

PostYleniaC 6th June 2019, 14:39

Hy, I'm very glad to be here.
I found this site by browsing online, jumping from link to link in search of build-sets ... But I confess that maybe I've even messed up. I'm not very good with forums and, what's more, I have the memory of an earthworm, so maybe I'm here ... ehmmm... for the second time in three years. I hope to solve the "double account" problem when an administrator will help me with it. I apologize if I went off topic.
Anyway, I'm so happy to have found you. Your Building section is - to say the least - magnificent. Thank you!  sunny
I hope I can work with you but I'm very shy ... You know the hilarious writer in "Nym's Island" ...? here I am a little like that and it frightens me very much "to expose myself".  Embarassed  You will ask, "How could you publish a novel?" Well, I don't advertise it at all. And in fact it doesn't sell much, sigh. But it can be bought anywhere in the world. Does it seem little to you?  Laughing
Okay, that's it. Thank you for being there and for your commitment to the Sims Community.
Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 8th June 2019, 18:52

Hello and welcome to the forum. Greetings from France, on my own end.

I'm not often here but I started to share on specific themes (Sims 2 only), like Gipsy-travel people, Fairy Tale, at Dreamwidth (travel-simmer), and also at a Russian forum administrated by my friend Anactacia aka DreamCatcher, sim1angeles forum, at the Gift Boutique. Sometimes at myBsims forum as well and at simscave.

You're welcome to share suggestions, ideas. I would consider to hear about them for future Themes.

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 10th June 2019, 09:39

Hi @YleniaC, welcome to the forum!

You can PM me about the other account and we'll deal with it.
StephSim
StephSim
Lurker

PostStephSim 25th July 2019, 21:31

Hi Ylenia and welcome!~ Smile ~
YleniaC
YleniaC
Lurker

PostYleniaC 2nd October 2019, 18:36

Hi to all of you! It's typical... LOL When someone answers me, I don't see it for weeks or months. Argh, I'm so sorry!
However, I'm not often here too, Lizzy. Thanks for your information but, since I don't understand English very well, I usually prefer websites to forums. It's more easy, for me.
And I do not follow so much themes because I love architecture (in general) and building constructions (okay, I had already said this).  So I always look for old and new architectural elements.

Many thank, Aileen! I'll try to contact you.

Thank you, Steph (in terrible delay)! I'm so glad to be here, (occasionally, lol)

And sorry to all of you for my delay and my google-translated english! Blushing
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum