Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Poll_c100%Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Poll_c100%Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Poll_c10100%Tuition Fee or Free Tuition Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Tuition Fee or Free Tuition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 1st November 2018, 08:58

With the help of this mod we can charge our sims for an opportunity to go to university.

Do you prefer to have tuition fees or play without them? If not, is education in your hood widely accessible or it's still hard to get to university even though it's free? How do you determine who goes to university and who doesn't? If fees are a thing in your hood, how much does it cost to go to university?
Cher64
Cher64
Newcomer

PostCher64 4th November 2018, 20:19

I prefer to play with fees, though I don't have anything officially set up for my new game. I have for years used a mod that charges fees for kids to go to private school but that amount is pre-set.

By the time my second generation has reached adulthood, even with mods that don't allow such generous move-out and inheritance bonuses, my families usually have plenty of money. The private school fees are a way to help use some of that. I have downloaded the college tuition mod you linked, but haven't used it yet.

In my new hood, I plan to have different Universities for different types of majors, and also different income levels. I haven't yet worked out how I'll decide on acceptance standards, but I plan to have some. There will also be a scholarship program, but not all kids will be able (or even want) to get a higher education.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 5th November 2018, 10:03

I am still torn between no fees and fees systems. However, I also want to work on the acceptance standards, implement some kind of 'exam' and all.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum