Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Poll_c100%TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Poll_c100%TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Poll_c10100%TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 25th March 2018, 07:27

TS3toTS2 Luna Sims Architectural Elements Lj42zvz

Hello. I am Aileen and I am addicted to architectural details. When I saw these lovely window frames and roof frontons, I just knew I had to have them in my game! So today I bring you my TS3toTS2 conversion of two sets by LunaSims (Lulamai) - Roof Decorations y Fences and Ventana Colonial y Dinteles. This is my very first conversion and I am very excited to learn this new skill.

This set contains:

— five roof decorations (frontons or pediments)
Three different variants. Found in Decorative -> Sculptures for 2500 and 3000. Visible from the hood view.

— three window decorations in different sizes
Found in Decorative -> Wall for 500, 750 and 1000. Shiftable.

— two fences
One of them is with a post, the other one is without one. No diagonals for now, sorry.

Please let me know in this topic if you have any problems with my creations, as I am very new to converting and working with objects in general. Thank you, I hope you enjoy these. Comments are appreciated c: More architectural elements can be found here.

TOU:
Do not reupload anywhere.
Do not claim as your own.
Do not hotlink to my files. Please leave a link to the topic instead.
Do not copy, edit, modify or convert my creations without my permission.
Link back to the original thread or post on makemysimsreal.com when packaging with your lots.

Credits: LunaSims (now a dead site)for the great meshes and textures.
TwoFingersWhiskey for the conversion tutorial.

#ts2_residentcreators #ts2_customcontent #ts2_architecture_roof #ts2_architecture_window
Zena-Dew-Drop
Zena-Dew-Drop
Lurker

PostZena-Dew-Drop 25th March 2018, 09:45

Great job! These are lovely Smile
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 25th March 2018, 18:21

@Zena-Dew-Drop Thank you so much!
Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 1st May 2018, 22:30

I haven't been in here in a while. Sorry !

But I really have to give a try to this set for a building project. Thank you. It looks great !
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 2nd May 2018, 19:38

Glad to have you back @Lizzy. Are you playing your game again? I'd be delighted to see some screenshots Smile
Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 2nd May 2018, 23:19

I wish I could play the game. I'm still in Downloads sorting mode, retexturing for some themes, to relax.

I'm not sure where I could post some screenshots of a few houses of mine here on the forum. The screenshots are rather old, some of bad quality. The last house I started to create was a cave house, which I never finished, as I wanted to sort my Build and objects stuff, too many duplicates everywhere, and not always finding the master meshes of some objects sets. Therefore better organisation is necessary. However I admit that sorting Build and Buy mode CC is more irritating for me than sorting Bodyshop stuff.

Thanks for giving me guidance on where to post photos of a few Sims 2 houses of mine and sorry also in advance for the bad quality of some previews.
YleniaC
YleniaC
Lurker

PostYleniaC 17th October 2019, 12:56

OMG, I've been looking for those for an age! I had seen them somewhere on the net but I couldn't find the link. I adore architectural elements because I love building. Thank you so much. Yahoo!
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 17th October 2019, 17:38

@YleniaC Glad you liked those, I love building and architectural elements too.
Finnen
Finnen
Lurker

PostFinnen 18th September 2020, 17:12

tanks!!! i love it!
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 8th October 2020, 18:39

Thank you
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum