Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
My first legacy. Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
My first legacy. Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
My first legacy. Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
My first legacy. Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
My first legacy. Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
My first legacy. Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
My first legacy. Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
My first legacy. Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
My first legacy. Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
My first legacy. Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

My first legacy. Poll_c100%My first legacy. Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
My first legacy. Poll_c10100%My first legacy. Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

My first legacy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kuarami
Kuarami
Newcomer

PostKuarami 10th December 2017, 11:23

Well, hello everyone! I want to show you my legacy. I'm doing it for the first time, so, please, be patient and nice to me. It's my creations and I love them very much, enjoy!
Kuarami
Kuarami
Newcomer

PostKuarami 10th December 2017, 11:23

INFO
Game: Sims 4 (+ all DLCs)
Main characters: Madlen Klein, Bjorn Bjergsen

My first legacy. Ou110

This is Madlen Klein, she's the beginning of my legacy.
CHARACTER
Her aspiration is "Bestselling author", Madlen want to write books and become a famous author.
She is a muser (musers get better boosts to their skills when they're inspired, so it's very helpful to write books), creative (so she can share creative ideas with other Sims, and may become upset if she's not creative for a period of time and it feels like writer's block), bookworm (Madlen love to read, analyze books and discuss it in unique ways with others) and also she is a dog lover (she gain relationships faster with dogs and socialize with dogs more than the average Sim).

BIOGRAPHY
Madlen was born in a big, noisy town. Her parents had a big company - they were making a quality paper and has their own brand. Madlen was a quiet child with a great fantasy, books was her toys and when other children were playing, she was reading in a park alone. Marly the dog was the only friend of her - she took him from the park, he was a stray dog.
Madlen was good at school, her favorite subject was literature, that's why she decided to be an author. She tried to write poems, but realized that novels are better and began to write fantasy stories.
When Marly died Madlen was 19 years old. After his death she decided to move to the other town, she wanted to start a new life without always busy parents. She bought a small cute house and immediately moved in.
She started to write stories and articles for local magazines to pay rent. Also Madlen like to walk in parks, play computer games and read in her spare time. That's how she is living now.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 11th December 2017, 11:56

I'll be the first, @Kuarami. Does Madlen still talk to her parents? When will we see Bjorn (I love that name)? I am excited to see what happens next.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum