Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Poll_c100%French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Poll_c100%French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Poll_c10100%French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 11th November 2017, 20:09

I thought that as I'm French, I'll share some French speaking music videos. Some artists singing in French were not born in France, but we actually love them for having contributed to French culture.

Here is one video I adore : Sylvie Vartan (born in Bulgaria, performing live "La Maritza" written by her brother Eddie Vartan who died in 2001). The live performance was when she went back to Bulgaria again, for the first time again after over thirty years.

She's been living in Beverly Hills for many years, married to an American producer, Tony Scotti, got a son (also musician), David Hallyday (son with her former husband, Johnny Hallyday), and she adopted a girl who was born in Bulgaria, Darina.

Sylvie Vartan's father was Armenian (Georges Vartanian) and her mother Hungarian. Her mother Ilona Vartan (born Mayer), passed away in 2007.

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 15th November 2017, 23:56

I have always loved Notre Dame de Paris musical. I know, it's kind of predictable.
Lizzy
Lizzy

PostLizzy 16th November 2017, 08:34

I think that this musical was very sucessful, yes. You have good tastes. Smile

Here is a French artist that I like very much, because he doesn't appea on TV anymore and today he's writing novels, poems. Yves Simon.

Lizzy
Lizzy

PostLizzy 6th December 2017, 09:55

Johnny Hallyday died this past night of lung cancer at 74.

Rest in peace and sincere condolences to his dear ones.

Live at Bercy (Paris) 1995 : Quelque chose en nous de Tennessee written by Michel Brger.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum