Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Poll_c100%[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Poll_c100%[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Poll_c10100%[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 9th November 2017, 16:41

In this topic you can post your mini-tutorials on how to register and download from different sim websites. This message will contain links to all the tutorials.

How to register on:
Mila Sims World
Sims 2 City
Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 9th November 2017, 18:01

Thank you Aileen. The following was sort of requested at simscave, in a thread on how to register at Sim Angeles forum, where the awesome mesher DreamCatcher is in the admin staff. I hope that this small tutorial can be of good help.

Note that my Russian is very very basic, but I know the Cyrillic alphabet a bit. I used translate.google to translate in English, German and French - sometimes I had to correct a bit in German and French.

So here we go !

Forum view as a guest

What you see first as a guest, when the forum is public, in the header navigation bar from left to right (note that the Portal is optional) :

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites YQbzNcr

The registration form

Depending on where the forum is hosted, what the forum admin chose for forum settings, while registering, you might enter directly your own password (one of your choice) or you might be sent a temporary one to change after validation of your membership. Chances are that you'll get a confirmation E-mail... in Russian only. You should be able to highlight the E-mail message and copy-paste it into translate. google for a translation.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites FwhWhk4

If you got a field for Password, in Russian it should be : пароль (pronounced parol, like a French word meaning spoken word).

Never forget this word : послать which can mean send or validate. You will find this very word, everytime you change, validate in a form or send a message, a reply, or when you post, with or without preview. So it's important to have this word in mind.

Account settings

You might have to choose them already on registration and if so they aren't optional. If you don't check such mandatory fields, your registration can't be validated, on some Russian forums. You can change those options, once you're a member, in Profile settings.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites XHVpfEP

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Xan8LHC

A few words for you to remember, as a forum member :

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites 9PAZJGw

Profile settings

From one forum to another they might vary. Some of them are irrelevant and sometimes in some sections you can't even operate changings.
Note well where to change the password : it's right under Nickname/Name. Maybe in a section called Имя, пароль и e-mail

In the Profile settings, it's not an obligation to fill out all sections. Some are optional.

Privacy settings are to change again options to get E-mails, private messages, etc.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites YN0QciN

Private messages

Please, respect a minimum of good manners and always type in something clear enough in the Subject line for the message receiver. If you're known to an admin, moderator or forum member, just write something in the Subject line like "I'm (nickname) from (this other site) but here my nickname is ... after I registered".

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites HVvjdnY

Posting in a forum

Before posting, see the structure of the message board, explore it. You can find some Firefox or Chrome extensions to translate a whole Web-page, however not all in some sections. Then you'll get the idea on where you may post as new member or older member.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites 0lfZCxV
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 10th November 2017, 02:24

That's very good, @Lizzy. This can be used for other forums as well. If anybody needs any help with the Russian ones, I can help Smile I'll write something too when I have time.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 10th November 2017, 03:12

I wanted to do that before, but now that our wonderful @Lizzy has inspired me, I want to share some tips on how to register on Mila Sims World. Mila is a very talented creator from Russia and she has her own forum where you can download her creations. We've featured her work on the forum a lot of times, and you can view the submissions here.

In order to download from Mila's forum, you need to register an account. Click Регистрация as shown, or just use this link.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites RHVq794

Here's what the page looks like. You need to fill in your name (Имя) and your valid e-mail address. These steps are mandatory. You can also choose your time settings, but it is rather optional. For example, the forum recognised mines automatically.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites N7whnDU

After the time there's also a list of options.
Выберите свои личные настройки Choose your personal preferences.
Выберите, каким образом вы хотите, чтобы ваш e-mail адрес отображался на форуме, и хотите ли вы, чтобы другие пользователи имели возможность слать вам e-mail сообщения через форум или нет. Choose in what way you would like your e-mail to be displayed on the forum and if you would like to give other members an opportunity to contact you by your e-mail address via the forum or not.
It gives us the options to:
Показывать ваш e-mail адрес. Show your e-mail address.
Скрыть ваш e-mail адрес, но разрешить слать вам сообщения через форум. Hide your e-mail address, but let people contact you via the forum.
Скрыть ваш e-mail адрес и запретить слать вам сообщения через форум. Hide your e-mail address and disallow contacting you via the forum.

Another option is to allow the forum to remember you. If you tick it, your login details will be stored in your cookies. If you don't, you will have to enter your details every time you visit the forum.

As you can see, this is optional too. When you are ready, hit the square button that says Регистрация. If you are too lazy to mess around with registering manually, you can also register via VK, Facebook, Odnoklassniki, Mail.ru, Google+ and Yandex.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites M0hMpT0

Yay! You're done. Now just check your e-mail and follow the instructions there. They are also in Russian. Just go back to the forum and use your login (имя) and password (пароль) given in the e-mail.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Kw0Fbsu

We're back now. Press Войти to log in or use this link.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites I3KhY9L

Enter your details. Remember that you need to get your password from the e-mail you've just received.

Here's where you can choose your avatar and fill in your profile fields. You can do that if you want, but we are going to go back to the forum (Форум). Сlick the link as shown or use this one.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites O5GWJUe

We are almost done! Mila also asks to leave one message in one of the two topics to be able to see the download links. Let's do that. There are two topics Mila suggests to use: this one or this one. Those topics are for your feedback. You can thank Mila for her wonderful work there, but don't just leave one smiley.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites X8Kyt5d

Click Ответить (Reply) in one of those two topics. Write your message and press Отправить (Send).

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites DQFnmKA

Congratulations! You can now download on Mila's forum.
Lizzy
Lizzy

PostLizzy 10th November 2017, 08:07

I was logged in to Mila's forum to see better the details of the profile options, you can highlight them and then copy to translate. Thank you Aileen for this too. Smile
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 10th November 2017, 18:10

@Lizzy Thanks
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 15th November 2017, 13:09

Hello everyone!

I am here with another Russian website tutorial. Today we will be registering on Sims2City.

1. Press Register or use this link.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites F5KNN9L

2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and accept their terms and conditions.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites JktsGeq

3. Fill in the details as shown.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites Q8MSroE

4. Enter your password again and solve the captcha.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites FAAydHT

5. Your account has been created. Follow the link as shown or press Login.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites FEFQy5m

6. Enter your nickname and password.

[TS2] How to download and register on different sims websites AJEy0o8

Welcome to Sims2City! Well done Smile
Lizzy
Lizzy

PostLizzy 15th November 2017, 16:47

It would be nice to show where exactly to download from that other Russian forum. It took me some time to find out, once logged in, the first time. Most creators out there got their own blog as well as external site. Thank you Aileen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum