Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
How do you run your businesses? Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

How do you run your businesses? Poll_c100%How do you run your businesses? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
How do you run your businesses? Poll_c100%How do you run your businesses? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
How do you run your businesses? Poll_c10100%How do you run your businesses? Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

How do you run your businesses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 17th August 2017, 00:23

Oh, OFB is my favourite EP and I absolutely love creating businesses. In the past I would create a lot of dummy families to run a business so my playables can come there and use the facility. However, I've recently decided to make all my businesses 'playable' so they will now belong to a family that I play. I also play without townies, so that boosts my economy.

What about you? What's your opinion on 'dummy businesses' and how do you prefer to play those?
PollyPoison
PollyPoison
Newcomer

PostPollyPoison 31st October 2017, 12:13

Currently all my businesses and other community lots are owned by playable sims. It depends on how big my neighborhood is, but sometimes I build an apartment and move the lot bin sims in there if I need more employees. Because I don't play with townies neither. I have so many ideas for businesses but so little sims.

The only lot I don't touch is the graveyard. I'm not sure if it's safe if owned?
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 31st October 2017, 12:36

PollyPoison wrote:Currently all my businesses and other community lots are owned by playable sims. It depends on how big my neighborhood is, but sometimes I build an apartment and move the lot bin sims in there if I need more employees. Because I don't play with townies neither. I have so many ideas for businesses but so little sims.

The only lot I don't touch is the graveyard. I'm not sure if it's safe if owned?

It is safe to own a graveyard. Just don't delete or sell the gravestones.

My neighbourhood is so slow because everything I have should be owned by playables, everything I build should be built by me. And until I build that bank I "don't allow" my sims to get a loan or debit any money. And that shortage of sims, either employees or customers... It's just so hard to be a simmer  Grin
PollyPoison
PollyPoison
Newcomer

PostPollyPoison 31st October 2017, 15:15

Thank you for the info! I love you
Tonight I will play my first owned graveyard.
What happens if the owner dies? I newer let my sims die, but sometimes it happens by accident.

It seems we have the same playstyle. Smile
No adopting without an orphanage. No new clothes without a fashion store. Not even newspapers without a newspaper kiosk.

I recently downloaded printing machines for newspapers and magazines (by Simslice, from the Booty), but did not try them yet. Would be great for a publishing company. But my new little village only have five families. So no big companies for now. Just a trainstation, so the news can get to the kiosk.

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 31st October 2017, 15:24

@PollyPoison it makes our games interesting! If your sim dies, the lot will be inherited by one of the relatives or friends. If they have none, it will be sold back to the community.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum