Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Have you ever played The Sims Original? Poll_c100%Have you ever played The Sims Original? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Poll_c100%Have you ever played The Sims Original? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Have you ever played The Sims Original? Poll_c10100%Have you ever played The Sims Original? Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Have you ever played The Sims Original?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have you ever played The Sims Original?

Yes, it was my first generation of the Sims series.

Yes, but it wasn't my first generation.

I still play the Sims Original.

No, but I would like to.

No.

View results
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 9th July 2016, 08:57

The Sims series is almost 20 years old and now we are witnessing the fourth generation of the game series, which is absolutely great. The new games of the series have brought a lot of new (and young Wink) simmers to the community. But I couldn't help but wonder if people remember how it all began. I personally played the original Sims when I was very young and it happened to be my very first game of the series. I can't remember if I started with vanilla though.

What about you? Do you think it's important for a simmer to see the whole process of the series development?
Kuarami
Kuarami
Newcomer

PostKuarami 15th March 2017, 18:44

It's hard for me to play such an old game, because graphics is very important for me now Wink
New technologies in videogames made The Original Sims impossible to enjoy, imho
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 15th March 2017, 18:53

Kuarami wrote:It's hard for me to play such an old game, because graphics is very important for me now Wink
New technologies in videogames made The Original Sims impossible to enjoy, imho
I totally agree. However, it's sort of fun still. To me it's a throwback to my childhood, when I would spend hours playing this game.
I got the game a couple of months ago, but I can't enjoy it due to the fact it's so outdated (says a person who loves TS2). But I am playing FreeSO now (The Sims Online).
simnerdhere
simnerdhere
Newcomer
https://smustleandflow.wordpress.com/

Postsimnerdhere 26th June 2018, 18:07

I thought The Original Sims was the greatest thing since pockets, but now I can hardly stand to look at it because the graphics look horrible when you put them next to the new gen stuff.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 29th June 2018, 21:00

I get the same feeling @simnerdhere. However TS2 doesn't annoy me, still looks as good as it used to 14 years ago.
simnerdhere
simnerdhere
Newcomer
https://smustleandflow.wordpress.com/

Postsimnerdhere 30th June 2018, 02:08

With all the new CC, it looks even better than it did 14 years ago!
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 30th June 2018, 20:02

True!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum