Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Ad.Fly Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Ad.Fly Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Ad.Fly Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Ad.Fly Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Ad.Fly Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Ad.Fly Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Ad.Fly Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Ad.Fly Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Ad.Fly Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Ad.Fly Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Ad.Fly Poll_c100%Ad.Fly Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Ad.Fly Poll_c10100%Ad.Fly Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Ad.Fly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 19th June 2017, 10:51

What do you think about Ad.Fly? What is your opinion on when creators put their links through Ad.Fly? Let's discuss here.

I personally think that creators can do whatever they want, even though I do not support donation or Ad.Fly. Yes, it annoys me too, but if some creator is willing to share their files under this condition, fine. It's their work after all. However, I don't think they get much out of it.

Everybody is also aware what damage Ad.Fly can bring you. Here are some ways to help you with Ad.Fly links.
— Download Ad.Fly Skipper (Google Chrome), (Firefox),  extension for your browser. This small extension will help you skip Ad.Fly and will go straight to the desired link. Works for me.
Ad.Fly Must Die on Tumblr provides Ad.Fly free links to downloads.

If you know any other ways, please share as well Smile And don't forget to share your opinion on Ad.Fly in general.
Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 19th June 2017, 11:40

Strange for me maybe, but I never found adf.ly being an issue, when I download. It can be bypassed without any extension, when you see the entire mediafire/box/SFS link just after the adf.ly one (it's sometimes attached as supplement http URL).

I had more issues downloading from one site called uploaded.net, with huge waiting time between two downloads (for example).

From time to time I also have issues when I want to download from mediafire, with other pages opening up for online games, or such. I got adblock plus for Firefox, always active on all sites.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 19th June 2017, 11:42

I got a couple dangerous ad.fly links, but I am now alright (thanks to the extensions). I don't think I've come across uploaded.net. Maybe I have, but I struggle to remember.
Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 19th June 2017, 13:56

I had way more problems with other non Sims 2 stuff I downloaded/installed, causing me fear about my (old) computer, because I have some more hobbies and I'm right now exploring text to speech tools and voices in several languages, hoping that they will work.

So Sims 2 downloads is a minor priority right now. Getting text to spech things could help my husband for his new independent professional project, for some kind of multilingual help for future customers, online.
MissFergy78
MissFergy78
Lurker

PostMissFergy78 7th February 2019, 00:22

Ad fly does not bother me as long as it is one ad fly page , but lately I have been finding ones where I go through three of them to get to one download and that ticks me off big time.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum