Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Firefox users : Gtranslate Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Firefox users : Gtranslate Poll_c100%Firefox users : Gtranslate Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Firefox users : Gtranslate Poll_c100%Firefox users : Gtranslate Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Firefox users : Gtranslate Poll_c10100%Firefox users : Gtranslate Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Firefox users : Gtranslate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 14th June 2017, 10:33

This could be very handy for anyone on Firefox, wishing to having pages, sites translated into your home language.

ONLY FOR FIREFOX USERS :

Sorry it's from my French browser but google to find in your home language https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/gtranslate/

Translates from/to the following languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, and Zulu.

Unless what's said on some sites, it works. Anyway seek for specifications, depending if you're under Windows 7 still or upper. On such details I can't help you but I guess that Firefox is updating on a regular basis.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 14th June 2017, 10:43

Available for Google Chrome as well. Thanks for sharing @Lizzy
Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 14th June 2017, 11:12

That's great, thanks. My daughter and husband might seek for Russian and Chinese, for their professional projects. I shouldn't tell (LOL) but, my husband got contacts in Russia for the project. I used to learn Russian (what a beautiful language) back in the 80's. I adore cyrillic and specific alphabet languages (like Hebrew). I learned Biblical Hebrew, it's hard but I love it. Now for all Asian, it's a bit different, for me. I don't have that over-human patience, for Chinese, or Japanese, let's say.

Oh I learned Swedish, Danish, a bit of Italian for which I was ranked as excellent at highschool (but Italian even though as beautiful language doens't attract me to Italians... sorry guys !). I love learning foreign languages, and the harder they are (HA-HA), the better I love them, because it's truly training for the brain.

I might learn easily from hearing : I think that the "hearing" function for me me works dann fine and I get phonetics in many languages (verbal/oral) very easily to imitate a sound, and so on.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum