Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Poll_c100%How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Poll_c100%How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Poll_c10100%How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 14th June 2017, 09:48

Note, please, that because it's picture heavy, this tutorial is available in PDF as well as Word documents. It's the best way for you to read quietly at home and test with practice. I thank you very much for your understanding.

I managed to write a tutorial which is about 13 pages, with about as many illustration pics added.

I hope that all will have what is required to read, if not, please let me know.

Anyway the whole tutorial takes these outfits photos as an example :

How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo I9e9F0Q

To get it into only one outfit with sexy feet (a mesh by Julie J)

How to retexture an outfit after a fashion photo MFAWZLh

Link to the tutorial :

- Simfileshare

- Box

If you have any question, feel free to ask. I'd gladly help. Just know that for retexturing I only use PhotoFiltre Studio X. I don't know Photoshop and other programs well.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 14th June 2017, 09:52

Thank you for sharing @Lizzy!
Lizzy
Lizzy
http://622277.xobor.com/

PostLizzy 14th June 2017, 10:26

You're wecome. I learned quite a bunch from tutes. In the past CrazyTulip and Numenor (Italian creator of CEP, now retired) helped me for retexturing objects. For CrazyTulip it was at the missed Blackpearlsims forum.

Recolouring objects depends on if it's Maxis or custom meshes. At simscave, you'll find a BPS section with some past BPS tutes. These should help too.

I got many creators tutes (even rare ones by Teko at TSR, who was the founder of the reflexsims forum), but I miss a few for Build (Jonesi was a Master for split levels and such). Some Build tutes were excellent at the past Exchange but now almost all of them are totally lost, I fear. I try and seek for a few remaining but it's difficult. I hate it when forums, sites, blogs, make tutorials private, it's something I can't get too well, when the aim is to help also beginners.

Bodyshop is damn easy for retexturing, at least. Retexturing objects depends most of time on textures "likes" and patterns being easy to use/download. Building tutes, as said, are very hard to get/grab today, but I rely on MTS today.

Again don't miss simscave for BPS tutes. I miss Jonesi so much today. She was of tremendous help for anything Build (cheats, etc.). She was talented in her own way and humble, too.

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum