Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Poll_c100%[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Poll_c100%[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Poll_c10100%[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

[Aileen] Updates / Current Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 13th April 2017, 01:03

In this thread I'd like to share some of my current projects, updates and some teasers. Stay tuned for more creations from me.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 17th April 2017, 04:20

I will be working on another Lime Crime set soon. However, I have many other ideas, I just have to find some free time and inspiration to work on it. Stay tuned.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 25th July 2017, 21:46

Hello everybody.
If you follow my Tumblr account, you already know what's happening. However, I decided to mention the current state of things here as well.
I don't have access to my computer anymore, so, I guess, I am on a wee hiatus right now. Our hard drive has died and I have to wait until we buy a new one, I reinstall and set everything up once again.
I managed to save all the important files, and I hope to update my current projects and release something new.
Thank you and stay tuned.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 4th September 2017, 04:51

Hello again.

We have just set up our 'new' computer with a fresh Windows system and a new hard drive. I will be getting back slowly, downloading tons of CC and setting up my game. I will probably spend some time actually playing it, but, eventually, there will be a couple of new projects coming out. This won't take long, but we are also going on holiday soon.

Thank you.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum