Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Poll_c100%Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Poll_c100%Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Poll_c10100%Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 4th February 2017, 11:49

Hello everybody. Today I present you a collection of Matte Velvetines liquid lipsticks by Lime Crime. It has been a really long time since I actually made anything for The Sims 2, but I really wanted to create something new and get back into making stuff (my last attempt was probably almost 10 years ago). So here they are.

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] PvCrjUb

I am in love with these amazing lipsticks in real life so I craved my sims to have them too. The collection includes 47 matte shades and I think these are all that have ever been made in this range. I will be updating the set and adding new shades as they come out. The lipsticks are enabled for females and males of all ages just in case you need to use them. They have an edited alpha so your sims' lips can get that nice outline.

Here are some screenshots in game, but if you'd like to have a look at some particular shade, individual swatches are available in the 'Download' section below.

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] 9lzgXoB Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] MRtgKg5 Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] K8ZuzGx

Since it is such a huge collection, I have decided to give you an opportunity to download them separately. Should you need that one crazy shade or a couple of those nude ones, you can grab them here.

Download Separately + Swatches:

DOWNLOAD ALL
Last Update: 06.06.2017

I am happy to hear your comments and to see screenshots of you using them in your game. Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy them.

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] ChN38Uc

TOU
Do not reupload anywhere.
Do not claim as your own.
Do not hotlink to my files. Please leave a link to the topic instead.
Do not copy, edit, modify or convert my creations without my permission.
Link back to the original thread or post on makemysimsreal.com when packaging with your sims.

Credits: Lime Crime for their gorgeous products & textures.
Please note that neither myself nor Make My Sims Real are affilated with or endorsed by Lime Crime.

#ts2_residentcreators #ts2_customcontent #ts2_makeup_lips
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 2nd June 2017, 04:07

Some new shades will be coming out very soon! Stay tuned.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 6th June 2017, 02:42

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Th6mDpk

Hello everyone!

I am here with an update for this huge set. There are now 50 shades. I have updated the whole set, but, as I usually do, I want to give you an opportunity to download the new shades separately.

These shades are from The Heat Is On collection by Lime Crime. There are three new shades:

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] T8bhBm1
flame red
Download

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] IqxeS2z
blazing orange
Download

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Set [50 shades!] Zgv4ciA
neon orchid
Download

DOWNLOAD ALL

I hope you like them. I would love to hear your comments on them. Also a new Lime Crime set will be coming out very soon. Stay tuned and don't miss the update. Thank you!
TOU
Do not reupload anywhere.
Do not claim as your own.
Do not hotlink to my files. Please leave a link to the topic instead.
Do not copy, edit, modify or convert my creations without my permission.
Link back to the original thread or post on makemysimsreal.com when packaging with your sims.

Credits: Lime Crime for their gorgeous products & textures.
Please note that neither myself nor Make My Sims Real are affilated with or endorsed by Lime Crime.

#ts2_residentcreators_updates #ts2_customcontent #ts2_makeup_lips
Sila
Sila
Lurker

PostSila 2nd August 2019, 15:11

Nice colors in matte texture. What I was looking for! And...for SIMS 4?
Thank you, they are beautiful.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 3rd August 2019, 09:16

Hi @Sila, thank you very much. Those are for Sims 2.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum