Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Poll_c100%[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Poll_c100%[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Poll_c10100%[TS2] What is happening in your game right now? Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

[TS2] What is happening in your game right now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 28th January 2017, 05:32

Working on something, building, creating a family, playing a legacy or trying to build a university? Let's share what is happening in our games at this particular moment in this topic?

As for me, unfortunately, I have not been playing for some time as I have some very big 'projects' in my mind. I need some preparation and motivation for that. For starters, I want to organise my custom content and grab some new things. What about you?
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 9th June 2017, 20:47

So as I've mentioned on my Tumblr, I've decided to start clean. I have been downloading CC for several days now. I also created folders and started sorting everything. It works so far. A lot of items are still waiting to be downloaded.

I already really want to play! But I need my huge collection first ROFL
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 31st October 2017, 12:52

I had to reinstall my game and, yet again, start over with my custom content. The reason for that was the fact that my game would crash and I could not understand what was causing those crashes. The game just became unplayable. This time I am wise (at least I think so), I add custom content bit by bit, testing everything in my dummy hood with dummy sims. I am also trying to see what is safe to use when you play without townies, what spawns tons of them and what does not.
Cher64
Cher64
Newcomer

PostCher64 27th November 2017, 17:24

I'm finishing up a game that was an Offspring Project from Sugah's Place. All the sims were from the creators there and we wanted to see what would be passed on to the offspring. Once all the offspring are adults, I'll be finished with that game. It's been fun to see how the children turned out, but I'm ready to move on.

Like you, I'm looking forward to starting a new game and am putting a lot of thought into which mods I want to use and how I want to set things up.

How do you do your dummy hood? Do you have another game that is set up the same as the one you want to play, and use that test everything?
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 27th November 2017, 21:07

@Cher64 my dummy hood just uses the same terrain. I use it to test my modifications and scenarios that require those. I do create lots myself, so I sometimes place them as I would place them in my main hood, but I do not recreate characters.
Cher64
Cher64
Newcomer

PostCher64 29th January 2018, 15:48

I'm finally working a bit on my new hood. I have some terrains chosen, but not decorated. Before I do that, I'm going through all the defaults and defaulting as much as I can. I'm also reorganizing my downloads while I'm at it. Should take me approximately forever. Laughing

Once I'm done with that, I'll choose the mods, and then do some test runs to make sure I haven't created a lethal combination.

When I get to the point where I'm doing something with the terrains, I'll probably post a topic about it and share pictures.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 6th March 2018, 01:22

I am looking forward! @Cher64
Good luck!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum