Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
Which of the games better to start with? Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

Which of the games better to start with? Poll_c100%Which of the games better to start with? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Which of the games better to start with? Poll_c100%Which of the games better to start with? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
Which of the games better to start with? Poll_c10100%Which of the games better to start with? Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Which of the games better to start with?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LittleTaggy
LittleTaggy
Newcomer
https://www.flickr.com/photos/littletaggy/

PostLittleTaggy 2nd January 2017, 13:28

The title says it all. I haven't played any of the sims much and I'm kinda interested in doing so once i get a pc. Which one would you recommend most? I heard that the Sims 2 is good, but the graphics seem a little bit outdated to me.
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 2nd January 2017, 13:31

Hello again, @LittleTaggy.
It depends on what you like. You could start with TS3, the gameplay is very interesting and the graphics are great. However, TS2 is much more customisable, it has tons of custom content to play with. You could also try The Sims Medieval (since you enjoy Skyrim). My personal favourite is TS2.
LittleTaggy
LittleTaggy
Newcomer
https://www.flickr.com/photos/littletaggy/

PostLittleTaggy 2nd January 2017, 13:37

Oh. And are there any graphics mods to make the sims 2 look more decent? Also, what do you think of the Sims 4?
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 2nd January 2017, 13:45

LittleTaggy wrote:Oh. And are there any graphics mods to make the sims 2 look more decent? Also, what do you think of the Sims 4?

I wouldn't say that there are graphics mods, but there are quite a few light systems that make the game look a lot better. Plus if you download HQ custom content and replacements your game will look quite decent.
As for TS4, I have it, but I haven't played much. I think it's a step backwards for the series and a lot of simmers support that point of view. Maybe I will get back to it some day.
MissFergy78
MissFergy78
Lurker

PostMissFergy78 7th February 2019, 00:23

I would say TS3 , there is a lot to do and a ton of stuff available for it !
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum