Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Kitchen Appliances
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1015th June 2021, 22:41 by Aileen

» Indoor Flowers & Plants
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:43 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 12:38 by Aileen

» Tables, Desks
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1022nd April 2021, 10:59 by Aileen

» Dining Room Sets
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:38 by Aileen

» Books, Magazines & Bookcases
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:35 by Aileen

» Office & Study Sets
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1020th April 2021, 20:28 by Aileen

» Seating
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1020th April 2021, 19:27 by Aileen

» Beds
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1020th April 2021, 12:53 by Aileen

» Business Modifications
What kind of simmer are you? Clock-1018th April 2021, 14:43 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

What kind of simmer are you? Poll_c100%What kind of simmer are you? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
What kind of simmer are you? Poll_c100%What kind of simmer are you? Poll_c10 0% [ 0 ]
What kind of simmer are you? Poll_c10100%What kind of simmer are you? Poll_c10 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

What kind of simmer are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 6th August 2016, 05:49

What do you enjoy doing in the Sims games? Creating homes, sims, building and developing hoods from scratch, creating stories and roleplaying, trying to make you dreams come true in your game or building pools and deleting ladders Laughing? Sims has a great number of opportunities and, therefore, play style possibilities, you can do whatever you want and be whoever you want to be. I've noticed there are lots of types of simmers out there and it's extremely interesting to know about your simming style.
Let's share, eh? Wink
PollyPoison
PollyPoison
Newcomer

PostPollyPoison 31st October 2017, 13:00

In the past I always created a self-sim and played all my dreams. A little house in a norwegian forest, or a horror book writer in an abandoned witch cottage, or an orphange owner in a swedish village, or the headmaster of an alien abductee facility, or a good witch in a vegan community, and a lot of other things.

After that I only downloaded neighborhoods an re-decorated them for years.
I love Plasticbox hoods. Or I re-decorated Maxis neighborhoods. Many times in different styles.

Currently I try to play with sims and give them a story. Every single one of them. I study their traits, hobbies and personalities, create big lists of what they love and hate, or what they want to become. And then I start decorating and building for them.

Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 31st October 2017, 13:06

@PollyPoison I can agree with everything. I used to do the same, build massive houses, marry that boy from my class that I liked, etc. Now I create 1x1 houses and think about my sims. What would they like? Ever since it has become my favourite part of the game.

So you like decorating? Do you build housing yourself?
PollyPoison
PollyPoison
Newcomer

PostPollyPoison 31st October 2017, 16:10

The smaler the houses, the more fun I have with them.

Yes, I love decorating very much. But I don't use too much clutter.

I used to think I am bad at building. But now every new lot has to be build by me. I am still not perfect, but getting better with every try. And I even lost my fear of the Lot Adjuster and the constrainfloorelevation cheat.

Sometimes I collect photos for a certain style or country as an inspiration.

How do you start your builings? Do you know how they should look or do you build spontaneously?
Aileen
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen 31st October 2017, 16:40

@PollyPoison I am the same c: We are so much alike, eh?

I would sometimes use a reference picture, but usually I just load the lot and start building. There are some styles that I like in general and I use that in my game. I am actually planning on putting some of my lots for download.
MissFergy78
MissFergy78
Lurker

PostMissFergy78 7th February 2019, 00:20

I love hunting for content and then making sims and building...I probably spend hours finding content lol.
Lucydique
Lucydique
Newcomer

PostLucydique 19th August 2019, 10:32

I'm a scatterbrain-player Wink meaning I keep starting things and then get distracted and never finish anything.

I don't really play with the people, in the 10 years I've been playing I only created 4 sims and I use them mostly as decoration Wink

My favourite thing to do is building but I always want something massive and grand so I usually end up getting frustrated (mostly with the roofs) and then stop and start something new. Probably should build a small house just for once in my life to get at least one building done *lol*

I often make screenshots from movies/shows I'm watching and then I'm trying to rebuild those things. Then I get lost in searching for new CC over hours (and days) because that window or fence or whatever doesn't look exactly how I want it Laughing or I figure that I can't find the things I know I own in the catalog where I would expect them and close the game to start recategorizing them.
I'm mostly into horror/suspense/supernatural and I like abandoned/broken/rundown buildings so those are what I do unless I'm trying for another castle/mansion.

I'm also a total freak when it comes to organizing things (not just in the sims) I would call it OCD if my messy flat wouldn't proof the opposite. Guess I'm only addicted to if I can do it while sitting down Laughing I love to sort/categorize/rename my custom content which is how I landed on this page in the first place (nice idea with the tags). Right now I'm doing it for a friend, she sent me her 60.000+ items and I'm gonna sort them and send them back, yeah I'm a little crazy Crazy
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum